“What does it mean to be the best? It means you have to be better than the number two guy. But what gratification is there in that? He’s a loser–that’s why he’s number two.” –Jarod Kintz,
Man City won the English Premier League title for the first time in 44 years. This win (3-2) snatched the trophy from defending Champions Manchester United on goal difference in the last two minutes of extra time.
This was one of most dramatic finals in the premier league history. But what do we learn from this experience? Continue
- Manchester City 3-2 QPR: Premier League Highlights (Video) (caughtoffside.com)
- Ferguson: It will take Man City a century to match United’s history (talksport.co.uk)
- Kompany revels in Man City glory (bbc.co.uk)
- Win a Pair of Premier League Tickets Just By Watching the Crucial Man City Match Against QPR (caughtoffside.com)
- Mancini: It’s Man City v QPR, not me v Mark Hughes (talksport.co.uk)